Jun 10, 2017
edited and produced by SoupToNutspodcasting.com
In this episode Josh shares his thoughts on what has annoyed him as
long time Patron on Patreon, and what he thinks Podcasters could be
doing better on the platform.
This Episodes Luke-Warm-Takes from
- Don't fumble around when describing what Patreon is, and how it
works. Be confident and Be clear!
- Don't forget to remind your existing Patrons that their rewards
are ready each month, and where they can engage with those rewards
- Don't be a "Podcast Money Chaser" - seriously just don't. If
you're not currently supporting any other creators via Patreon
and/or you have never done so, STOP planning your own monetisation
for two bloody seconds and instead go and find out what it's like
to be on the 'Patron' side of the platform.
Say Hello (or even G’day) to Josh:
• Em: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Twitter:(@joshuacliston )
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshuacliston
[ This episode was produced and edited by SoupToNutspodcasting.com ]