May 7, 2017
In this episode Josh brings on the mighty Rob Greenlee and the guys go deep on the following:
• Podcasting, just for the fun of it.
• Ignoring bad podcasting advice.
• Radio consultants and their many agendas.
• The usefulness of podcast survey data in May of 2017
We also explore two different ideas that Rob is known
for in Podcasting circles:
1) Why Rob is worried that the number of new Podcasters and the number of new Podcasts is outpacing the growth of listenership and audience.
2) What are the reasons that CPM's will most likely fall along with the growth of Dynamic Ad Insertion and Programmatic Ad Buying?