http://TPSguide.org | http://JCALdigital.org
ENTER THE TPSGUIDE.ORG MIC COMPETITION HERE :)
In this episode we look at six ideas for cutting the dollar-costs of Podcasting - either now or into the future:
- Look at the amount of media hosting you're currently paying for - if it's much more than you ever seem to use, then consider downgrading to a lower MB plan.
- Give some thought to cancelling any premium stats packages you're currently paying for, over and above reliable download numbers.
- Don't let the info-gurus convince you that you need a Wordpress site, Premium Themes, .coms. .nets .orgs. infos. .bankruptcies .etc, fancy email providers and myriad other website tools - let you website grow as your show grows.
- Don't move away from free DAW's (like Audacity and GarageBand) until you've plumbed all that they have to offer - YouTube is your friend!
- Don't let the guru's convince you that you're show isn't legit unless you're prepared to pay top dollar for their coaching, consulting and tools - art rarely thrives in the reductionist-mind.
- STOP buying new gear until you've really spent time with your current set-up.
Say hello (or even G’day) to Josh:
• Em: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Twitter Josh L: twitter.com/joshuacliston (@joshuacliston )
• Instagram: instagram.com/joshuacliston
• Facebook: facebook.com/joshuacliston
• Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/user/show/399554…-joshua-c-liston
Direct download: TPSguide_009.mp3
-- posted at: 11:11pm EDT